now i have my very own YOUTUBE CHANNEL that contains Vlogs, Song Covers and of course Make-up related videos.
I also do make-up for my friends and siblings, whenever there’s an event at school, parties, photoshoot and debut.
i felt appreciated and trusted when they asked me to.
here are some make-up works that i did for halloween.
that i did just for fun and photos.
Cosmetics has a very special place at my heart so my bestfriend (Patricia Dulay) and i launch our very own Lip Product called “Adventure Tint” (Lowkey Advertising LOL).
Cosmética “cosmetics” gives exposure to the beauty we have, it also hides our imperfections so when you’re feeling so dull and sad or even stressed. cosmetics brush those twats away.
(and btw u don’t need cosmetics to be beautiful darling, cosmetics is just a bonus tool for us to feel ourselves more.)
i hope u enjoyed reading my blog!!!












Loved how you enjoy your talent/passion and how you noted that we don't need make up to be beautiful 💙 (buy Adventure Tint na HAHA) Love you mama!
ReplyDeleteInspired by love and hatred! Nice Blog menchieeeeee, Gwapo ko
ReplyDeleteSo proud of u and mami Patt for having a very colorful business bebe !
ReplyDeleteContinue your passion mamaa, proud of you❤️
ReplyDeleteKeep it up be I enjoyed reading your blog😊
ReplyDeleteNice art!!!! Kee it up bro!
ReplyDeleteI love how you’re so dedicated to the things you love to do. I hope adventure tint is a success. Gret job by the way❤️
ReplyDeleteNice blog maisie.. i enjoyed reading your blog..
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteA very talented woman! So proud of u Chichi, praying for ur success!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your blog maisie!Keep it up..
ReplyDeleteKeep being passionate with your love of cosmetics. Love you lotsss 💜
ReplyDeleteSo talented yet so humble.❤
ReplyDeleteA very talented woman!!! Stay being beautiful inside and out!!! Nice Blog...
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You Always, Chie!!!
Great blog so wonderful
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of yours .(I see you as complete package na haha) just keep doing things that makes you happy. proud of you Chie napaka talented ih
ReplyDeleteWow amazing and very aesthetic plus for the motivations , it's great.✨ Keep goin!❣️
ReplyDeleteit was so amazing, lot of motivation & inspired. I'm so proud of you hihi.
ReplyDeleteI can tell that this is your passion and I really admire how you are so focused in pursuing it. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI admire how passionate you are chie, keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteSo talented gorl keep inspiring others and continue your passion siz.Godbless💕
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog, I loved the way you said that "you don't need any cosmetics to be beautiful" that is really true because we all know that the real beauty comes from within. I know that you have so much to learn. Keep exploring things bebe luv u❤️
ReplyDeleteHindi na ako nagtatampo yieeee hahaha Ang ganda nung blog mo chieeee kasing ganda ko dun sa picture HAHAHAHAHA char. Napakatalented mo at marami kang pwedeng ma-inspire dahil sa blog na ito.
ReplyDeleteI love the confidence that Make up gives you
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you, chie! Habang tumatagal mas gumagaling ka sa paglagay ng make up, paturo naman idol! Makakatulong 'tong blog mo para sa mga taong walang confidence sa pag gamit nyan.😊 And always remember that you're beautiful inside and out. Love youu❤
ReplyDeleteA very artistic woman. Continue doing that, chie :))
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog, you’re so good at what you do.❤️
ReplyDeleteSuper talented mo bebi and always do what makes you happy.I enjoyed reading your blog
ReplyDeleteGood job Maisie!
ReplyDeleteAlways live with passion.
I admire you for being artistic, we're both love kikay kita specially make up, 💖😍
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing chichie ❤️ You are a very talented person, I really love it when you do make up to us the outcome was very amazing too!!
ReplyDeleteGreat content mamaaa! Hope you'll upload more in your YT channel hihi 💙
ReplyDeleteglad that this blog is lowkey advocating "no to make up shaming" love this chieee love youuu
ReplyDeleteate chie kooo hahahaha super galing mo mag make up, continue lang madami kapang memake upan
ReplyDeleteI liked the last part 😊 Yes it is true you're beautiful even without that cosmetics 👍 keep safe sister and enjoy what you are doing 😊😊😊
ReplyDeleteSAGAD NA YAN LEN NO?
Delete